Are you unable to work because of a physical, emotional, or mental disability? Have you considered applying for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI)? If so, you’re going to need the help of an experienced SSDI lawyer. Here at Gustad Law Group, we provide professional legal services when you need a social security disability lawyer in Spokane, Washington.
Spokane Social Security Attorney - SSI Lawyers Who Care
Our social security disability lawyers have represented more than 4,000 people with SSDI / SSI claims in Washington state. If you need help appealing a denial or applying for SSDI and SSI, contact our law firm right away.
Get The Compensation You Deserve Now
Applying for SSDI or SSI claims can be challenging, but we’ll walk you through every step of the process. Call us today at 206-533-2222 to schedule your free consultation.
Social Security Disability Attorney Serving Spokane, Washington
The social security disability lawyers at Gustad Law Group have decades of experience successfully representing clients with SSA (Social Security Administration) claims and appeals, personal injury cases, and Veterans affairs. If you need a social security disability lawyer in Spokane, WA, we’re here to help.
Our team has some of the brightest and most dedicated legal minds. When you need our services, we’ll work tirelessly to assist you with your goals. SSA forms are extremely confusing, and over half of initial applicants receive a rejection.
Hiring a social security disability lawyer can help you work through all the paperwork, hearings, deadlines, and other red tape associated with SSDI and SSI benefits. We have years of experience successfully assisting clients with SSDI cases, which is why so many people choose us to be their social security lawyers.
Personalized Service with a Team Approach
You’ll receive our personalized and compassionate approach when you choose Gustad Law Group as your social security attorney in Spokane. From the minute we answer your call for help, we’ll walk you through every aspect of your SSDI claim or appeal, even if it goes all the way to the Federal District Court.
Why should you choose us as your SSDI attorney? Many of our team members are prior employees of the SSA and have worked and trained with the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review (ODAR). Our knowledge, skill, and experience are why we’ve been so successful as social security disability attorneys.
Multiple Locations to Serve You
To better serve our clients as social security attorneys, we have three different locations in Washington. One is in beautiful Spokane, another is in the heart of Seattle, and our third office is in Tacoma, right by the I-705 connector.
If you require the services of a social security disability attorney in Washington, call us today to schedule your free consultation. We also accept walk-in clients.
Areas of Practice in Spokane
- Spokane Social Security Disability Lawyer
- Spokane VA Lawyer
- Spokane Personal Injury Lawyer
- Spokane Car Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Truck Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Animal Attack Lawyer
- Spokane Brain Injury Lawyer
- Spokane Child Injury Lawyer
- Spokane Residential Care Facility Negligence Lawyer
- Spokane Nursing Home Neglect Lawyer
- Spokane Construction Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Spokane Burn Injury Lawyer
- Spokane Boat Accident Lawyer
Areas We Serve
Washington State | Seattle | Bellevue | Kirkland | Edmonds | Lynnwood | Bothell | Redmond | Kent | Federal Way | Tacoma | Puyallup | Lakewood | Spokane
Effective Social Security Disability Attorney Representation
John-Paul Gustad, the founder of Gustad Law Group, has personally represented more than 4,000 different clients with SSA cases. In the years since our inception, we’ve dedicated ourselves to representing those individuals who need help the most. Our multi-lingual team can serve you in both English and Spanish.
As social security disability lawyers in Spokane, WA, we know the importance of helping those with mental, physical, and emotional disabilities. With former members of the SSA and ODAR on our staff, you can feel confident in our legal knowledge and our ability to help your case.
The Gustad Law Group is committed to getting you the representation you deserve; and a free consultation is the first step. Contact us today to request your free consultation.
Importance of Hiring a Spokane Social Security Disability Attorney
Hiring a social security disability lawyer in Spokane to assist with your case is more important than you may realize. SSA cases are highly complex, and many people who file without the help of a social security lawyer end up being rejected or submitting incorrect information.
Some of the benefits of hiring a social security disability attorney include:
- Help with filing paperwork and forms
- Never missing appointments or deadlines
- Help with the claims and appeals process
- Proper management of critical evidence
- Professional representation at your hearings
- Expansive knowledge of SSA law
Spokane Social Security Disability Benefits
Are you a Spokane resident? If you’re a senior citizen or unable to work due to a mental, physical, or emotional disability, you may be eligible for SSDI or SSI benefits.
Social Security Disability insurance
SSDI is for seniors and individuals with a disability and qualifying work history, either through a family business or otherwise.
SSDI eligibility requires a qualifying disability and work history.
Apply for SSDI benefits online or call or visit your local Social Security office.
The maximum SSDI benefit (as of 2021) is $3,148 per month.
Supplemental Security Income
SSI benefits provide basic financial assistance to seniors and people with a disability. Most SSI programs also have state supplementation.
You must satisfy at least one of the following conditions:
- Be older than 65
- Or suffer from blindness (any age)
- Or have a qualifying disability and limited or no income or resources
Only adults with a qualifying disability can apply online. If you’re over 65 or under 18, visit your local SSA office. Our Gustad SSDI lawyers can help you apply for benefits and give you legal advice to increase your chances of a favorable outcome.
The maximum monthly SSI benefit (as of 2021) is $794 for an individual and $1,191 for married couples.
How Our Social Security Disability Attorneys Will Handle Your Case
Gustad Law Group’s social security disability lawyers in Spokane offer a personalized client approach:
- Listen and Comprehend: Our legal team will listen to your story and put our experience to work for you.
- Gather Documentation: We’ll gather all the relevant medical information and documents you need to file.
- Help You Understand the Process: Our SSDI lawyers will walk you through the entire process, from start to finish.
- Submit the Package for Approval: After gathering relevant information, we’ll put it all together and submit it for approval.
- Represent Your Best Interests: Our SSDI attorneys will fight relentlessly for your best interests.
- Submit Appeals: Should your case get denied, we’ll walk you through the appeals process and submit all the necessary information.
- Address Further Needs: Our team will go above and beyond to ensure we meet your needs.
When you need a social security disability lawyer in Spokane, WA, Gustad Law Group is here. You don’t have to go through the social security claim process alone; our experience and skill can help you fight for your rightful compensation. Contact us today and schedule your free consultation with the top professional social security lawyers.