Being involved in a car accident is often a traumatic and life-altering experience. You could be facing costly vehicle repairs, painful injuries, and uncertainty about your financial future. The car accident lawyer at Gustad Law Group can help. Get in touch today for a free consultation.
Spokane Car Accident Lawyer
Washington auto accident lawyer John Paul Gustad will help you secure the compensation you are entitled to under Washington law. Mr. Gustad has years of experience handling distressing accident and injury cases, and our law firm is committed to getting you the compensation you deserve. This unequaled dedication has lead to remarkable insurance settlements for our satisfied clients.
Auto Accident Lawyer in Spokane, WA
Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
What Is a Car Accident Lawyer?
You’re probably wondering what a car accident attorney does and whether you need one to help you. The tasks an attorney handles depends on the facts of your case, but these lawyers typically do the following:
- Gather and organize evidence about the accident
- Coordinate with investigators to gain information to strengthen your case
- Negotiate with insurance companies for a satisfactory settlement
Why Do You Need a Spokane Car Accident Attorney?
You don’t always need a car accident attorney if you’ve been involved in a car accident in Spokane. For example, if you were the at-fault driver in the incident, then your insurance company will likely handle everything for you, including compensating the other driver and reimbursing you according to your policy.
However, if the other driver caused your accident, you will most likely benefit from consulting with an attorney. This is especially true if you or a loved one was injured. Even if you think your injuries are minor, a car accident attorney can give you guidance on how best to proceed.
At Gustad Law Group, we have dedicated decades to helping Spokane residents obtain peace of mind in the aftermath of a serious car accident. We are accustomed to going up against the biggest insurance companies, and we have a long and successful track record of achieving results.
Areas of Practice in Spokane
- Spokane Social Security Disability Lawyer
- Spokane VA Lawyer
- Spokane Personal Injury Lawyer
- Spokane Car Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Truck Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Animal Attack Lawyer
- Spokane Brain Injury Lawyer
- Spokane Child Injury Lawyer
- Spokane Residential Care Facility Negligence Lawyer
- Spokane Nursing Home Neglect Lawyer
- Spokane Construction Accident Lawyer
- Spokane Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Spokane Burn Injury Lawyer
- Spokane Boat Accident Lawyer
Areas of Practice
Our personal injury experience includes:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Burn injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful death claims
- And more
Compensation and Assistance You Deserve
We understand that the days, weeks, and months following a car accident can be incredibly difficult. You may be facing painful injuries, expensive medical bills, and an uncertain financial future. When your life has been adversely affected because of someone else’s negligent or reckless behavior, you are probably feeling frustrated, scared, and hopeless. All of this is natural, but we want you to know that you do not have to face this struggle alone.
When you get a lawyer for car accident cases, your attorney will be an advocate and a champion for your rights. The car accident attorney will handle the discussions and communications with the other driver’s insurance company, negotiating assertively on your behalf to secure maximum compensation.
The types of compensation that may be available for a car accident claim include:
- Payment of medical bills (including ongoing and future treatment and therapy)
- Reimbursement for lost earnings (including future earning capacity)
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Payment for emotional distress
- Compensation for loss of consortium
- Reimbursement for lost or damaged property
The Legal Grounds of Car Accidents in Spokane, Washington
Before pursuing legal action, it’s important to understand when you have grounds to seek compensation. If the accident was your fault, you may not be entitled to anything. Still, we recommend that you speak with an attorney if the insurance company or police report indicates you were at fault. Mistakes happen, and it’s possible that you were not at fault, or maybe you are only partly responsible.
If the other driver is liable for the accident, you can recover compensation for your injuries (as described above). Your attorney will evaluate several factors to strengthen your case, including:
- The other driver’s conduct, specifically evidence of speeding, intoxication, violating traffic laws, etc.
- Whether the other driver’s vehicle had a defect that caused the accident.
- The existence of obstructions, hazards, or road conditions that could implicate a municipality for some or all of the blame.
Contact Your Spokane Car Accident Lawyer Today!
If you’ve been searching for a “car accident attorney near me,” you’ve come to the right place. The next step is to speak with one of our attorneys at the Gustad Law Group. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation where we will listen patiently, estimate what your case could be worth, and advise you on the next steps. Contact us at 509-455-3799 to get started.